domingo, 15 de mayo de 2011

BEAUTIFUL LAYOUTS MADE BY TANYA WITH "MY CONFIDENT, MY FRIEND" PTU KIT

Hi, this day i would like to share with all of you these beautiful layouts made by Tanya-Faye Ostrea with my new kit "My Confident, My Friend". Tanya, thank you so much, its a beautiful work!
You can admire more of her great work at her blog: http://scrapinfaye.blogspot.com/.

Hola, este dia me gustaría compartir con todos ustedes estas hermosas layouts elaboradas por Tanya-Faye Ostrea, con mi nuevo kit "My Confident, My friend". Tanya, muchas gracias, es un hermoso trabajo! Puedes admirar mas de su hermoso trabajo en su blog: http://scrapinfaye.blogspot.com/




You can buy this great kit at:/ Puedes adquirir este kit en:
Full and tagger size available / Tamaño full y tagger disponibles.

MY CONFIDENT, MY FRIEND KIT


Twilight Scraps
Enchanted Dreams Boutique
The Creativity Box
Scrappetizing

Lollipops n Gumdrops

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Hola, pon aquí tu comentario. =) Please, leave your comment here. :-)