domingo, 5 de junio de 2011

Layout Made with my PTU kit Spirit of Spring by Dawn Campbell


Hi, today i have several layouts made with my kits. This layout was made with my PTU kit "Spirit of the Spring" by Dawn Campbell. I appreciate your valuable work and that like to play with my kits. Here is this beautiful layout. You can admire other layouts made by Dawn in her blog here.
Tnx, Dawn!!

Hola, hoy tengo varias layouts elaboradas con mis kits. Esta layout fue elaborada con mi PTU kit "Spirit of Spring" por Dawn Campbell. Aprecio mucho su valioso trabajo y me encanta que les guste trabajar con mis kits. Aqui está esta hermosa layout. Puedes admirar otras layouts hechas por Dawn en su blog, aqui.
Gracias Dawn!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Hola, pon aquí tu comentario. =) Please, leave your comment here. :-)