martes, 25 de octubre de 2011

MAGICAL FALL WREATHS PACK - GIFT FOR FACEBOOK FOLLOWERS

Hi, this is one of the packs that you will find at the stores. Its a pack of 3 beautiful wreaths made with elements of the kit. This pack has a value of $3.00, but for limited time will have a 30% off.
But for my facebook followers this pack will be a gift, its a way to say thank you for follow me at facebook. =) My facebook followers will find the link to download at my wall. =)

MAGIC FALL WREATHS $3.00

Beautiful Wreaths made with elements of my kit Magic Fall! Enjoy them! Perfect for your layouts and tags. 3 wreaths, full size, png files, personal use.

If you want to be part of my facebook friends, just click on my facebook id at the right column of the blog.

You can find this great pack at the next stores:

Twilight Scraps


Enchanted Dreams Boutique


The Creativity Box

Scrappetizing

Lollipops n Gumdrops


Contry Corner Creations

Inspirations of Scrapfriends


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Hola, pon aquí tu comentario. =) Please, leave your comment here. :-)