jueves, 2 de agosto de 2012

Song Of The Sea Cluster Frame - Freebie!

Hi, here is a freebie of my new kit for all of you. =)
Its a beautiful Cluster Frame made with some elements of the kit. This Cluster Frame is full size, hope you enjoy it! =) Personal use.

Hola, aqui esta un freebie de mi nuevo kit, para todos ustedes. =)
Es un hermoso Cluster Frame hecho con algunos elementos del kit. Este Cluster Frame es tamaño grande,
espero lo disfruten! =) Uso personal.



Hola, si te gustan mis contenidos, por favor, vota por mi blog en uno de los siguientes blinkies. =) Gracias!! Hi, if you like my blog, could you gift me a vote on one of the next blinkies, i'll appreciate. Tnx!!

2 comentarios:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 7 post on Aug. 03, 2012. Thanks again.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello and Thank you for this lovely cluster...

    ResponderEliminar

Hola, pon aquí tu comentario. =) Please, leave your comment here. :-)