miércoles, 16 de enero de 2013

FREE GIFT for Yahoo subscribers and FB Friends :-)

Hi to everyone, i have a special gift for my yahoo subscribers and FB Friends, its a set of 4 clusters that are not included at the Scrap kit Apasionada. Are full size, personal use. I hope that you enjoy them! If you are subscribed to my yahoo group, you will receive the link to download. If you are my FB friend, you will find the link at my wall. :-) Have a good time... and wait for special gift that will be available at stores. :-)

Here is the set of Cluster from Apasionada Scrap Kit. :-)

Hola a todos, tengo un regalo especial para mis suscriptores de yahoo y amigos de Facebook. Es un set de 4 clusters que no estan incluidos en el Scrap kit Apasionada. Son tamaño grande, uso personal. Espero que los disfruten! Si estas suscrito al grupo de  yahoo, recibiras el enlace de descarga. Si eres my amigo de FB, encontraras el enlace en mi muro. :-) Que tengas un buen día... y espera el regalo especial que estará disponible en tiendas. :-)

Aqui está el set de Clusters de mi kit Apasionada. :-)





2 comentarios:

  1. I can't find this freebie on you facebook.

    Love from Holland, Claudia

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Tristan, the link to download is at my wall, where the pictures are. But if you can't find it, please, send me a message to ladidavlar@gmail.com and i will send you the link to download.

      Eliminar

Hola, pon aquí tu comentario. =) Please, leave your comment here. :-)