lunes, 16 de julio de 2018

MY DIARY - SAD

I have not added new posts to my blog. I celebrate on July my birthday. My father is sick since April month. He is very very sick. I saw the sunrise on my birthday in a hospital room with my father. I had too many sad birthdays, but this won to all the past birthdays.

I do not care about my birthday, I care about my father. It's just that I never imagined that I would remember this birthday because of my father's suffering and illness. He has always been a very strong and very healthy man. This happened suddenly and quickly. He is in bed and we take care of him so that he is as comfortable as possible.

The diagnosis that the doctors gave is serious. It breaks my heart to see him like this and listen to his questions.

I am really worried about my father. Really worried and really sad.


2 comentarios:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear about your dad... sending up prayers for him & the family that you will find some peace & comfort. Take care!

    ResponderEliminar

Hola, pon aquí tu comentario. =) Please, leave your comment here. :-)