NEW RELEASES!!!


Created with flickr slideshow.

NSD AND MAY SALE 2017!

60% OFF SALE NATIONAL SCRAPBOOKING DAY!! From May 5th to 8th.
50% OFF MAY SALE!! From May 9th to 31th.
40% OFF APRIL SALE

domingo, 14 de septiembre de 2014

NEW KIT BALLERINA DREAMS RELEASED!!

BALLERINA DREAMS KIT (FULL AND TAGGER SIZE AVAILABLE)

Ballerina Dreams ... "I follow the musical notes piano emits while I turn on my toes pointed. 
I follow my passion, dance, magic and dance that add an special meaning to my life. That fills my moments spirituality creating a life full of colors in the world and my soul expresses it passion ... "

Enjoy this scrapkit created with a color palette in beautiful shades. This kit is full of 
beautiful elements, perfect for imagine a world filled with beauty and music, dance and nature. Papers and elements that will be a beautiful background for your photos or to create a beautiful tag.

The kit consist of:
10 papers
77 Elements: piano, stunning poser by Alessandra3DArt, swan, shoes, flowers, teddy bears, ballerina dresses, stars, glitters, embellishments, flowers, buttons, butterflies, furnishes, and much more!!
14 Bows, 8 Single Frames, Bonus: 5 Cluster frames.
Enjoy this beautiful kit. Personal use, digital product.

******
Enjoy this beautiful kit, and stay tunned for the freebies soon!!
You can win a prize derivated of this beautiful kit participating in my challenge: 
You can win other prize participating at my FONT CHALLENGE











You can buy this kit here:

Paradise Scrap Boutique  
(full size only here)

Tagger and full size available at the next stores:

Mystical Scraps

Sensibilityscrapping.com

Wilma 4 Ever Store

Scraps From The Heart

Scrappin Dollars

Scrapping Your Memories

Inspirations of Scrapfriends

Twilight Scraps

Confetti Scraps Boutique

Lollipops N Gumdrops

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Hola, pon aquí tu comentario. =) Please, leave your comment here. :-)