sábado, 20 de septiembre de 2014

YOU ARE INVITED TO PARTICIPATE IN MY CHALLENGES!

I invite you to participate in my Challenges at Wilma4Ever Store. All the participants win a prize. :-)


"SHARE A DREAM" JOURNAL CHALLENGE 
AT WILMA4EVER STORE 
This Challenge is very special because i would like to invite you to share with me a dream, a dream that you have, something that you want to make true, that dream that make you smile when you think about it.
All the participants will win a beautiful prize from my new kit "Ballerina Dreams".
You can see this beautiful kit here:
How can you participate, all the info here, is easy and you will have a beautiful time dreaming 
about something beautiful that you want to bring to your life.



"BACK TO THE SCHOOL" FONT CHALLENGE 
AT WILMA4EVER STORE 

Wilma4Ever Store and I invite you to join to my Monthly Font Challenge. 
The back to school is recent, so, i invite you to bring your kids to help you to make a great layout!! You can add to your layout crayons, a variety of colors, what you want and all related with the school. I am sure that you children will have a lot of ideas and you will enjoy a fun moment. 
Or, if you like, you can remember your school days and make a layout where you can release your creativity and feel a child again. :-) The possibilities are endless!!
Is easy to participate and you will win a great prize. I would like to see your great creations! 
More info here:


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Hola, pon aquí tu comentario. =) Please, leave your comment here. :-)